[TowerTalk] Conductivity Measurements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Conductivity Measurements
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:30:35 -0700

Hi Ed,

Thanks very much for replying to my questions.  Your answers
cleared up all my confusion.  The method you are using is so
different from the method we normally use that the great variance
between your findings about conductivity of concrete and what we
normally measure is easily explained.

While your measurements are not going to correlate with ones made
using more rigorous methods, they are nonetheless interesting.
And they will show what can be expected when using a VOM to make
this measurement.  Please keep posting your results untill there
don't seem to be any changes.

Please see specific comments interspersed in the previous
message(s) below.