[TowerTalk] Feedlines on tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedlines on tower
From: brian_smithson@vds.com (Brian Smithson)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:15:10 -0500
Good morning, group!

I've got a question about securing feedlines on towers. I'm about a
week away from 'crane time' for my 72' Trylon self-supporting tower.
I'm trying to get as much put on it while it's on the ground, and I'm
working on the rotor and its control line now.

The Trylon has angle-iron legs and cross-braces, tapering from
about 4' wide at the bottom to 18" at the top. There are a few extra
holes on the legs where other cross-members might have gone.

My question is, what are the best ways to route and support
feedlines and control cables on a tower like this?

Thanks in advance - I always get great advice here!

73, Brian N8WRL