[TowerTalk] Solder-It Portable Iron

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Solder-It Portable Iron
From: sales@advantagecomm.net (Scott Bullock)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:48:58 +0000
Dick, Like you, I bought one of Fred's products, except I went for the
BT100 (much larger) err err err and have been extremely satisfied with it's
operation. Neat tool, has saved me mucho time in the field doing connectors
etc. Not something that will work on a windy day at the top of the tower,
but suffices nonetheless. His silver solder and aluminum solder pastes are
excellent too!
73,
Scott
KA1CLX