[TowerTalk] Request sources for Stainless hardware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Request sources for Stainless hardware
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:31:52 EST
HI everybody.    I have a customer who is looking for a good consumer source
for stainless steel hardware (nuts, bolts, washers) in the 6-32, 8-32 and
10-32 ranges.
If you have some sources I will pass on to him.  Also, if I can determine from
your input the best source or two, I will let you know and put on our web site
and catalog.  Thanks,  Steve Davis, K1PEK,  DAVIS RF Co.
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF)