[TowerTalk] Seeking Cushcraft Stacking Kit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Seeking Cushcraft Stacking Kit
From: steve@n6st.org (Steve Thomas)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 17:43:36 -0800
I ordered a Cushcraft A449-VPK stacking kit from HRO the other day, only to
discover that it has been discontinued. This is the kit to stack two A449-6
or A449-11 beams.  Does anyone have one of these kits they would like to
sell, or have the dimensions of the cable harness, whose part number was
A449-SK.  The harness also has been discontinued.

I have two A449-11 beams that I want to be able to stack vertically
polarized. I'm a newbie at stacking beams so any sources of information
would also be appreciated.

73, Steve Thomas, N6ST
steve@n6st.org

Big antennas on a mountain top are better than small antennas in a valley.