[TowerTalk] RF Connector Types - A Chart

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RF Connector Types - A Chart
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:32:43 -0500
The connector thread seems to be here again.

If any of you have the old Ham Radio Magazines, I wrote a detailed two part
article on the subject with explanations of the types, how some of them
came to be, ratings, how to derate etc.

RF Connectors, Part 1, Ham Radio Magazine, Sept. 1986, pp 77-80
RF Connectors, Part11, Ham Radio Magazine, Oct. 1986, pp 59-63.

Good luck in your searches.

73,

Joe, W1JR