[TowerTalk] beam aimer pgm on the web?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] beam aimer pgm on the web?
From: zettel@homer.libby.org (Steve Zettel)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:23:09 -0700

>Is there a web page that has the "bean aimer" program available?? I have
>several reasons for wanting to know what the bearing of Erie, PA is from my
>San Diego QTH.

>Lane Zeitler
>KM3G
>San Diego
>John 3:3 <><

Lane,

A quick search at Excite.com for "bean aimer" turned up the following:

59% Universal Laser Aimer by WSTECH  - Universal Laser Aimer - WST-04 Universal
Laser Aimer-Complete Unit Universal Laser Aimer -Complete
Unit Universal Laser Aimer is fully self-contained withlens optics, laser
diode, driver circuit, and anodized aluminum as heat sink.
http://www.worldstartech.com/aimer.htm
Search for more documents like this one

55% (Colonel Bailey BEAN - Enoch BEAN )  - Index of Persons: Colonel Bailey
BEAN - Enoch BEAN 8844 individuals, 2818 families
http://www.public.asu.edu/~moore/gendex/index/ind0014.html
Search for more documents like this one

54% Bean Genes Homepage  - The BeanGenes Database Links to Other Phaseolus /
Vigna Sites Bean Production Information Florida Agricultural Information
Retrieval System
Bean Information Other Genome Database Links For more information, contact the
curator E-mail:Phil McClean
http://beangenes.cws.ndsu.nodak.edu/
Search for more documents like this one

54% Vivre et aimer  - VIVRE ET AIMER Une expérience de vie pour les couples qui
veulent enrichir leur amour. VIVRE ET AIMER vous offre l&'occasion de prendre
du temps à
deux pour faire le point sur votre vie et votre amour de couple, en
tête-à-tête, loin de toute distraction.
http://www.quebecweb.com/vivre-aimer/index.htm
Search for more documents like this one

(This last reference sounds pretty intriguing. . .)

Hope this helps,

Steve Zettel  KJ7CH
near Libby, MT USA   "Please don't aim those beans at ME -- they might go off!"