[TowerTalk] Re: pencil marks (was element vibration)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: pencil marks (was element vibration)
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:37:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bill,

There must be someting to it.  I mentioned it to a colleague here
at work who used to be an A&P mechanic for a local aircraft
maintenance facility.  He knew immediately what I was talking
about and said that everyone who worked at his previous job was
required to take a course of training that specifically addressed
this issue.

73, Eric  N7CL