[TowerTalk] ICE website- I'm puzzled

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ICE website- I'm puzzled
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:23:47 -0600
Three days ago, I visited an ICE website-  http://personal.isla.net/ice/
That was the locus of data about radio and telecommunications gadgets. They
claimed to be  "Industrial Communication Engineers, Ltd.", and were:

>Designers and Manufacturers of Unique and Innovative Radio Communication
Products for
>                            Commercial Industry, Government, and Private Use.

They had photos with the labels :

"HF/VHF/UHF Signal Processing Equipment
                Structural Chassis & Panels               "
and

       " Lightning Protection Products,
  Grounding Blocks, Frames & Bulkheads.

I'm puzzled- is this the ICE we read so much about with regard to good
graunding and related stuff? If it is, someone at the plant should know
about this site.
If thi is someone else- we are REALLY going to be confused.

Someone HELP!!

Bill
-
Bill Aycock   W4BSG