[TowerTalk] so-239 covers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] so-239 covers
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:33:20 EST
Well, I can't resist two comments:  Somebody mentioned something to the effect
"just about any place sells these".  I guess I can take pride in saying that
"DAVIS RF Co." is "not just anybody", because we don't sell SO239 protective
caps. HI. But I am going to look into it because we sell a lot of connectors
and I seem to remember something to this effect sold by the two manufacturers
that we buy from.  I will let you know.
Secondly, the thought came to mind that in the men's rooms in many bars there
is a vending machine......but I doubt they make them that small.......if so, I
doubt we'll get a confirm of this from anybody.   Have a good '99.   Steve
Davis, K1PEK
DAVIS RF Co., commercial wire and cable, custom cable design.  Discounts to
hams.  Heliax, LMR, RFS, Belden, Polyphaser Lightning Protection Devices.
Various aerial wiring and transmission lines.  www.davisRF.com
1-800-328-4773, (For all RF hardline related items, please ask for Steve
Davis)   Thank you!