[TowerTalk] Tower grounds near Underground Utilities?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower grounds near Underground Utilities?
From: kk7gw@yahoo.com (David Jones)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:28:38 -0800 (PST)
> I may have "misspoken". When I said "near the electrical and gas
mains. I
> didn't
> mean that the tower  was to be anywhere near the street or in the
> utilities' easement.
> I just meant the lines feeding the house enter the house nearby and
pass
> with five feet of the
> tower base.

In the phone book here, there's a paragraph stating that if you're
digging or doing anything near the lines, to call the appropriate
utility.  I assume that applies to power, gas, phone, etc
anywhere...cause you really don't want to hit anything when you put
the tower in. So I'd call the utilities and just make sure that you're
okay.

73
==
David Jones, KK7GW