[TowerTalk] Mosley PRO 67B

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley PRO 67B
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan W6OLD)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 11:05:59 -0800
Hi, Arne.

I am not the one who has the Mosley, but I am cc'ing him on this
message so he can benefit from your experience.

Thanks very much.

73, Dick

--- begin forwarded text

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 18:41:39 -0800
From: Arne Gjerning <gjerning@flash.net>
To: dick@libelle.com
Subject: Mosley PRO 67B

Dick

I installe 1 on these for a friend at 88 ft. It was a real BITCH as
they
use a really poor designed clamp assembly for the mast. We were using a
2.00OD heavy galvanized mast and fought it for 30 minutes minimum and
finally asked for a hammer. Suggest you test this clamp assy to yur
mast
B4 putting antenna up.

For what its worth, after working with that antenna, I would not own
one.
Its too close spaced on 40 to be much good other than a dipole. I
didnot
like working around the phasing feed line either while on the tower.

You might consider using the HyGain cast aluminum boom calmps and doing
mods needed to use them. BEST MAST CLAMP IN THE WORLD. USE 2 SETS ON MY
52FT BOOM 20M 5EL YAGI. NEVER A PROBLEM INSTALLING OR SLIPPING ON
MAST....

Hope this info helpful.

73 de Arne N7KA

--- end forwarded text

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.qsl.net/cvrc/