[TowerTalk] Center Insulator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Center Insulator
From: n8ug@juno.com (n8ug@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:44:03 -0500
Mike, we make several items that might be helpful to you:
        p/n 840 - a simple adapter, first designed for G5RV's, that has 2 legs
of 14AWGccs a simple body  the size of a 1"PVC pipe cap, and an SO239. It
is a direct feed through - no balun, etc. The legs could easily be
sleeved and looped on the end to fit any terminal.
        p/n 803 - same construction, larger legs, +3 ss eyebolts for antenna
wire and support
        p/n 804 - same, but 2 eyebolts, for antenna supported center
insulator.
        p/n 827 the W2DU balun in a beam model - very low profile, with the
beads over RG303, all over encapsulated, with hooded SO239 and choice of
termination on other end - PL259, "N, or pigtails." Tested at 6KW w/1:1
SWR 3-30 MHz.

        All have the electricals potted w/50KV non shrink epoxy.
        All but some of the 840's are in UV resistant mat'l

We also stock the budwigs, but do not recommend them for 90 degree
installations. (p/n 809, 810)

All are listed on the web, as well
Hope this is of some help
73,
Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC, 29356
Sales (800)727-WIRE(9473) or  orders@thewireman.com
Tech help (864)895-4195 or  n8ug@thewireman.com
www.thewireman.com  and the WIRELINE bargain page
Our 21st year!