[TowerTalk] Re: Hiding a US Tower MA-550 Tubular Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Hiding a US Tower MA-550 Tubular Tower
From: K3AIR@aol.com (K3AIR@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:34:25 EST
Hi Dave,

I've done that with plastic plants and flowers to hide masts,
guy wires, etc., and it seemed to work OK.  The biggest
problem I had was that I had to replace the artificial
stuff periodically because the sunlight would eventually
fade them and they didn't look right anymore.

Good luck.

73, Mike K3AIR