[TowerTalk] QST QST de FLA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] QST QST de FLA
From: Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:01:57 -0500
Heah folks,

Its that time of year again...this year will have a slightly abbreviated
countdown but once again it is indeed time for you to be thinking about:

the Florida QSO Party

Last years rebirth of the FQP was a huge success with hams making contacts
with all of Florida's Counties...one station almost snagged them all.

In addition to handsome certificates and plaques I will once again offer up
the Orange Broom, for any ham making a clean sweep of Florida's 67 counties.

FQP is April 24th and 25th....to find out more about it check out the
excellent web site run by Florida Contest Group's own WD4AHZ, that web
address is at the end of this e-mail.

I will be bugging you over the next month with reminders of what lies
ahead...FUN!

Florida stations are encouraged to check in on the FQP website and announce
their activation of a county or counties.  Florida hams please cross post
this message to any bulletin board, or e-mail reflector you can find - we
want to keep our Florida contact hungry participants busy next month!  If
you publish a newsletter please make reference to the upcoming FQP!

To our non-Florida non ham friends - why not get on and allow those of us in
Florida to feel rare! Even commercial logging software supports the FQP, see
the web page for details....

There is even an FQP e-mail reflector to keep FQP enthusiasts updated on the
contest....

Only 31 days until FQP 99 - hope to see you then!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@ij.net

"Consider the fact that you can buy an entire washing machine for less than
the price of the heaviest antenna rotators." W6NL

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm