Correction: Re: [TowerTalk] Navaho Vario Climbing belt

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Correction: Re: [TowerTalk] Navaho Vario Climbing belt
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 06:38:06 -0500
Correction:  The Navaho Vario **IS** in their PDF CATALOG, but it's NOT
available from their [ordering] WEB SITE at petzl.com.  Further, their
links to distributors, e.g. REI don't have it either.
WA9ALS - John
jfleming@shelbynet.net
Tower Project Guestbook
http://www.shelbynet.net/~jfleming/towerproject.htm