R: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 mod for 10 meters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: R: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 mod for 10 meters
From: Maurizio Panicara" <i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 13:08:40 +0200
I don't know if the thread was already discussed, but time ago I tried an
extensive computer modeling of an open sleeve tribander, very similar to the
F12 C3.
It came out that a dedicated reflector for 10m doesn't  produce any
improvement in gain and pattern but only increase wind load and weight,
narrows bandwith and negatively affects warc bands.

If I were Chris I would drop.

73,
Mauri I4JMY