[TowerTalk] Rohn question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn question
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:57:15 EDT
In a message dated 99-05-25 19:30:00 EDT, k6ll@juno.com writes:

<< In my 1996 catalog, it's page number 8 in the Rohn 45 Section.
 The drawing is titled "Foundation Detail Bracketed 45 Tower." It's
 the page just before the guying diagrams. >>

      QSL, Dave. I've got that one but I guess I didn't make the connection
since the pamphlet covers both bracketed and self-supporting. I was looking
for a base drawing for a self-supporting 45G to see if it was any different
than a normal base. The base I'm working with is bigger than spec so I think
I'll be okay.

      Tnx to all for your input.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC