[TowerTalk] String Man VS Transit Man Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] String Man VS Transit Man Update
From: GIG38@aol.com (GIG38@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:30:52 EDT
For all of you waiting with bated breath for the results.  I don't want you
to lay awake fretting about the votes so just to give you a hint.  String Man
has "pulled ahead" of Transit Man (oh that was bad....)

Also received one additional method recommendation.  More later when I tally
the results received overnight.  Guess we should cut this off soon so not to
take up space for more important issues so 7:00 a.m. EST, Monday 8/30 is the
vote cut off time and I will post the results after that.   Hmmm?  Wonder
what brand of 807's will bring on a glow after this QSO and vote?

Glad I know the "score" so I don't have to lay awake tonight thinking about
this.

73
Jack W0UCE