[TowerTalk] Adjusting elements on TELREX beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Adjusting elements on TELREX beam
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:36:24 -0500
I had one of these beasts for many years.
Are you using the stock Telrex balun?
Open it up and check for water damage.
Try varying the coax length to the transmitter on
10m. If the resonant frequency moves, you probably
need a new balun.

After you do these thing, let me know, and I'll tell you more!

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC