[TowerTalk] one 80m dipole for 3.5 through 4.0

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] one 80m dipole for 3.5 through 4.0
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim MIller)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:27:53 -0400
Pete, WS4G;

Number one below has been around for some time; cut one 80m dipole for
3.525 and the 2nd one for about 3.900 as I recall. Feed a short and long
side and braid to a short an dlong side, if you willl This permits a coax
fed dipole for 2:1 or less across the band. I'm certain others recall
exact issues etc.

GL
Jim, K4SQR