[TowerTalk] GAP Titan

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP Titan
From: kd4hxt@home.com (KD4HXT)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:01:58 -0400
Guys,

Verticals radiate poorly in all directions.  However, they radiate!!!  It
gets you on the air to have FUN!  Key word is "FUN".   In defense of GAP,
I've owned a an "Eagle" for many years.  I've moved a half dozen times in
the past few years with nothing but a GAP to play with.  I've taken it apart
and moved it coast-to-coast three times.  It works!  A couple pieces broke
on one move.  Stopped by the booth at Dayton (this antenna was four years
old) and they gave me the spare parts I needed to rebuild.  I've had nothing
but great customer service.  Do I expect pileup busting performance...no.
Does it get me on the air...you bet.

Attitude is everything!

Dr. Dave
KD4HXT