[TowerTalk] messenger cable attachments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] messenger cable attachments
From: SPELUNK.SUENO@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:34:42 -0400
Steve:

      Use insulated house wiring: cheap ($13 for 500 feet at Home Depot),
easy to apply (wrap a 4 inch piece around the cable and messinger wire and
twist the ends together).  Use #12 as that is a little larger diameter and
won't pinch the coax and control cable as easily when you tighten it up.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F