[TowerTalk] Nothing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nothing
From: W0ETC@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 18:34:53 -0500
Looks like you'll have decent weather for the basement to cure. Jim is
going to bring the boat over here Sunday afternoon to park it for the
winter.  He said something about maybe selling it and buying a motorized
crank up tower.  He just can't seem to decide what to do.

I think I'll go crazy and do the single band 160 this weekend. On 80 I
know I would be tempted to make Q's in the extra only portion and then
there is that spot around 3780 wiped out by broadcast heterodynes.  On
160 10 zones, 20 countries and 30 to 40 Qs will put me in the race.  It
will be a couple of boring nights.