[TowerTalk] ZR3 vs. Attic Dipole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ZR3 vs. Attic Dipole
From: ValErwin@aol.com (ValErwin@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:45:38 EST
John:

Your point of RFI is well taken!  Back in the era when I was putting antennas
in attics, there was not this proliferation of CPU based products.

I agree with your  3 dB down comment on attic mounted antennas vs. say a tree
to tree mounted dipole.  Hmmmm?? This brings up an interesting question: "Is
a ZR3 setting on ol' Mother Earth down 3 dB from a  tree-tree mounted dipole?

The  real  bottom line solution to this   issue is one must read the  deed
restrictions  before buying the lil' woman that dream home!

Val
W5PUT