[TowerTalk] Amidon

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Amidon
From: DAVED@ctilidar.com (Dave D'Epagnier)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:12:55 -0700
Tom, I'll bet AMIDON is just on holiday break. You might want to consider
buying your beads from Micro Metals... that's where Amy and Don get theirs.
You can get a lot more beads per $ at Micro Metals. Only problem is that you
have to buy in quantity. It's worth a look.

http://www.micrometals.com/ <http://www.micrometals.com/>

Dave
K0QE