[TowerTalk] Amidon

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Amidon
From: w0hh@grapevine.net (Tom Champlin)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:03:49 -0600
Thanks Dave and others,
I called them as they opened up yesterday morning, and  gave them my
order. I guess they were just taking an extra Holiday. I use the
FB-77-1024 ferrite bead as a choke. I use about 15 on the 80m antenna
and plan to use about 30 on a 160m sloper I am working on. They seem to
work very well, I use heat shrink and tie the ends with black tye wraps
and then squirt a little silastic around the openings. This arrangement
seems to reduce noise coming down to the ts950 in the "common mode" as
well. Thanks again to you and the others who have offered help. It is
much appreciated.
HNY 73, Tom W0HH