Fwd: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex
From: kb7ww@chatusa.com (KB7WW Art Moe)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 05:01:02 -0800
Bob et al

Bob Otto wrote:

> ISO 9001 is a very stringent certification.....and as such is a badge
> of honor for most companies that go to the trouble to get certified.

  I work for an ISO certified company and yes it takes time and money,
but in the end when a company writes it's own producers and then
gets certified, it's sort of like the Fox guarding the Hen House. Great
splash for advertising but it's no assurance that the product is any
better or worse then before certification. Who is to say if producers
are followed or not when the audit company is not in the building.

Art
KB7WW