[TowerTalk] T2X working today! And new TB-3 bearing for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X working today! And new TB-3 bearing for sale
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:18:29 -0000
Tnx for all the comments on the stuck T2X. Most thought a broken
ring gear. A few thought coax loop stuck.

We had some icing over the weekend before the snow. Today was
sunny and 35. Tried the rotor and it's back to normal! Maybe some
ice stuck in the thrust bearing, now melted.

Speaking of thrust bearings, I have a brand new Rohn TB-3 listed
on Ebay, which closes tomorrow. See it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1208459697

73,
Barry
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com