[TowerTalk] Thrust bearing preference

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing preference
From: billwall@bellsouth.net (bill wall)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:32:41 -0500
Hi Ron & TT's,
They have their home office in Tucker Ga. Contact them and they will put you
in contact with a dealer. While  talking to them request a catalog. They
were first with instant cold galvanize paint and many other specialized
products.
I had their E-mail address, but we just moved our co. and it is lost.
                                    Bill Wall  KC4UZ