[TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:52:58 -0500

Stew:

Scotch 35 tape is available in packages of various colors, as well as
as individual rolls. I purchased mine at my local Home Depot store in
Red, White, Blue, Green, and Yellow.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm>