[TowerTalk] Budget Contesting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Budget Contesting
From: tomwagner@mindspring.com (Tom Wagner)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:09:35 -0500
Tim --

Nice site!  If you like, you might want to
add the logging program I have been working
on to your budget contesting lists.

It's free, so the only non-budget consideration is
that it won't run on clunkers.  A pentium 166-200
is about the minimum.

73,
Tom Wagner - N1MM
Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm