[TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:07:56 -0000
I have used Sharpie permanent black markers on white PVC pipe
outdoors. It seems to last 2-3 months before fading away to nothing!

I don't think covering the tape with clear shrink wrap will help. It's
the UV that break down all this stuff, and I doubt the shrink wrap
blocks it.
Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com