[TowerTalk] Re: RCS-4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: RCS-4
From: wa3gin@erols.com (David Jordan)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:50:17 -0500
Check the voltage at the relay unit...I've run into similar problems where the
control voltage was low and the relays buzzed but not chattered causing a very
fast hum type noise.  Also check the resistance of the relay windings...the
windings may have intermittents which may cause noise...

HAVE FUN,
dave
WA3GIN