[TowerTalk] Re: Yagi's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Yagi's
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:54:33 -0500
Hi Art,

> opinions even if it hurts. As far as a to do about nothing it has been
> a tortured path to bring you to this point but we got to finality in
> the end even tho some issues have been passed over and I really do
> value your comments even tho it pains me.

We all really love our antennas, it's one of the few things everyone
has a common interest in.

We brag like hell over an extra dB, and talk about how it sets the
world on fire and we ignore it when they have ten dB loss. That's
the way it goes. SOP.

Just watch the quad thread if it gets going, both sides are poised
waiting to go at it.

> Thanks a bunch, nothing personal. Got a note from one person who
> states my posts have been viewed as 'comical' to the group (that
> hurt)so I will retire gracefully with apologies to all.

Don't let it get you down, we are all characters in one way or
another. If we weren't half-way nutty, we wouldn't be Hams.

Look at the bright side, at least you aren't building a CFA antenna.
You've got 14dBi gain instead of 14 dBi loss.
73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com