[TowerTalk] We will see if they ever show up in productionRazor I don't

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] We will see if they ever show up in productionRazor I don't think so
From: kn9t@webtv.net (Mike KN9T)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:16:34 -0600 (CST)
Just what is it some of you towertalkers want
out of Yuri.?  You dont like his gain figures ?
Are some of you feeling little? Somebody always plowing over the top of
you in the pile ups? Lets vent!!!!!!  Or we could get back to some real
towertalk and provide help for those
interested in antennas and towers.
Has anyone used a cage element to broaden
the bandwidth in a quarter wavee sloper?
73 KN9T