[TowerTalk] Dream on, he will have to prove it to manufacturers on his d

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dream on, he will have to prove it to manufacturers on his de...
From: ckepus@calweb.com (Chris Kepus)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:34:09 -0800
Rio Linda.............
A beautiful suburb of Sacramento.  Many gated communities......Meandering
rivers with riverside parks and equestrian trails...........
The biggest (pun intended) and best known spokesperson for Rio Linda is
Rush Limbaugh.  He often refers to his experiences with the community and
its inhabitants on his radio show.
> From: Eddy Avila <k6sdw@hotmail.com>
> To: K3BU@aol.com; towertalk@contesting.com
> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dream on, he will have to prove it to