[TowerTalk] Engineering antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Engineering antenna
From: Gil Kowols" <gil9@home.com (Gil Kowols)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:01:13 -0600
I would suggest you look up EIA/TIA 329.  It has a
complete description of an antenna which is considered
the "gain standard".  It was designed and built byt
(then) NBS and measured every which way to catagorize
the gain.  Complete instructions for building.  Used
from about 150 MHz to 1000 MHz.

gil, w9bub
gil9@home.com
http://members.home.net/gil9/