[TowerTalk] DOVETRON Stealth

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DOVETRON Stealth
From: w1vxv@adelphia.net (Bob Boyd)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:30:42 -0500
While being a firm believer in "there is no free lunch, and rarely a cheap
one", I am curious!

Has anyone ever tried, or know anyone who has tried, the DOVETRON Stealth
system?  see www.dovetron.com
I think this may be the same outfit which produced the DOVETRON MPC-1000
RTTY terminal units of 15-20 years ago.  Those units REALLY worked well, so
I'm really curious about this system.  I often have to go work somewhere for
six months or so, and it's tough to find a place where one can put up
antenna while in temporary rental quarters.  This would allow me to live
anywhere and still get on the air!

ALL comments are welcome to w1vxv@adelphia.com, and I will summarize for the
reflectors.  Thanks in advance!  I remain a skeptic, but am always hoping
for good news.

Bob Boyd - W1VXV