[TowerTalk] flexible coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] flexible coax
From: n8ug@juno.com (Press Jones)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:13:49 -0600
Tom, I think you will find that it is our flexible version of RG217.
A "mini tower or mast close to the tower and high enough so the loop will
just clear the ground at 0 degrees and have a bit of slack at 360 degrees
is relatively simple and effective. Plastic sleeves such as the power
company uses on guy wires could be used on the tower legs to minimize
abraision during rotation.
73,

Press Jones, N8UG - The Wireman, Inc., 261 Pittman Rd, Landrum, SC 29356
<Press@thewireman.com> or <orders@thewireman.com>
800-727-WIRE(9473)(sales)
Tech help 864-895-4195, fax 864-895-5811.Full catalog, images,
descriptions, coax specs,
 ordering, at http:\\www.thewireman.com and super deals, specials,
close-outs etc.,
at THE WIRELINE. Check the CALENDAR to find us at a hamfest!