[TowerTalk] 10 meters on a 40 meter boom?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 10 meters on a 40 meter boom?
From: tmartin@chartermi.net (Tom Martin)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 15:39:08 -0500
I will be installing a new antenna system this summer with the
following: 72' self-supporting tower, a 5 element 20 meter Telerex at
72'. and a 2 element Mosley 40 meter beam at 80'.  I have a 3 element
HyGain 10 meter beam that I would like to put on the mast but I was
afraid that it would be too close to the telerex at just 3 feet above
it.  Can I put the 10 meter antenna on the same boom as the 40 meter
beam?  Would there be any interaction?

Thanks, Tom