[TowerTalk] T2X and the Ring Rotor Control Box

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X and the Ring Rotor Control Box
From: heatwole@clark.net (Nat Heatwole)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 22:47:56 -0400
Hi all. I'm wondering if it would be possible to drive a Hy-Gain T2X (or
similar) rotor with the control box from a TIC Ring Rotor? Obviously, if
this was possible, some modification would be necessary to make them totally
compatible with each other, but my question is if in fact it would be
possible to accomplish this? I really like the features/price/reliability of
the T2X rotor but find the Ring Rotor's control box easier to operate and
the "point and shoot" aspect is very nice. Would a combination of the T2X
rotor and the Ring Rotor control box be possible or will it forever remain a
dream?

73, Nat, WZ3AR
<heatwole@clark.net>
Damascus, Maryland

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
http://www.championradio.com

-----