[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex towers
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:12:48 -0500
As a 49 year-old natural-born U.S. citizen, I have found
that in recent years, who or what you are and how much
money you have behind you decides what happens in a
court of law. Two examples immediately come to mind:

1) Former U.S. president Bill Clinton:
    a) Perjury
    b)Obstruction of Justice
    c)Witness Tampering

2) The Coca-Cola Corporation:
A few years ago, that corporation decided that it wanted
to use the name "Surge" for a new soft drink that it was
going to market. It went right ahead and came out with a
new product using that name. An Illinois corporation that
is in the business of manufacturing milking machines for the
dairy industry already had a trademark for that particular
word "Surge" and had been selling equipment for many
years using that trademark. That Illinois company subse-quently brought a law
suit against the Coca-Cola Cor-
poration and the judge DISMISSED THE CASE!!!

Two prime examples of American Justice!

73 de Brad  (ex-KA9LTR) @ Radio Free Roscoe