[TowerTalk] C31XR / CC 402CD Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C31XR / CC 402CD Question
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:32:47 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/01 10:05:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
k2av@contesting.com writes:

<<
 The Force 12  x40N model 40 meter beams have their secondary resonance
 at 18 MHz due to the design of the linear loading and are spaced with
 C31's at distances as small as 8 feet, and inline.
 There is considerable posting in the archives on the interaction
 question.

 73.
 -----------------

 Guy Olinger
 Apex, NC, USA

Good info, Guy.  Am wondering if anyone knows what the secondary resonance
point is on a Mosely 2 el 40.  It has been an exceptional both mode performer
for me but almost certainly effects the 15 meter portion of the C31XR which
is 15' below it.  I hate to give up on it, and surely would not if I had two
towers, but I'm a one tower guy!

Thanks.

John, N0IJ

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,