[TowerTalk] Telrex Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex Antenna
From: mtaylor@sandstream.com (Monty Taylor)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:55:47 -0500
Thanks for the reply Wes.  The boom has the five holes already drilled.  The
elements pass through the boom, which has a sleeve also drilled for
re-inforcement.  I really don't think I'm missing any part of the boom.
Maybe Telrex made yagis other than the TB6EM and the TB5EM.  I do have my
Telrex trapped Dipoles still.  I will email Mickey Cox, K5MC, and see what
he thinks.

Best regards,
Monty/WB5GLB since 1967