[TowerTalk] I.C.E. Status

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. Status
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 17:11:46 -0400
>|      Can anyone confirm the status of I.C.E. I have tried for a couple
>| of weeks to get ahold of them via the phone on both numbers and
>| always busy. I sent a fax a week ago and still no reply. Tried their
>| website and never got any answers. Are they relocating, closing up
>| shop etc.....

I recently tried to e-mail them and found the website URL I had is one they
though was long offline (so didn't get a reply).   Had no trouble getting
them on the phone a few days later.   Reason for calling was a filter
repair (their stock bandpass filters aren't designed for 1500w...).   The
guy I talked to just said to send it in and they'd repair it for free and
send it back.  They didn't even want return postage.   Got it back about 10
days after sending the broken one.   They are a class act from my experience.

                 -- Tom

e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="a">http://www.championradio.com</A>

-----