[TowerTalk] I.C.E. Status

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. Status
From: wq5c@texas.net (Michael Pfeuffer)
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 18:50:23 -0500
I placed an order with them last Monday, they said it probably would ship
until for a week because they were going to be attending a convention of
some sort.

--Mike
wq5c@texas.net

At 09:08 AM 5/6/2001, Michael J. Donohue wrote:
>Hi:
>     Can anyone confirm the status of I.C.E. I have tried for a couple
>of weeks to get ahold of them via the phone on both numbers and
>always busy. I sent a fax a week ago and still no reply. Tried their
>website and never got any answers. Are they relocating, closing up
>shop etc.....
>
>73 De Mike
>VE3YF

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="a">http://www.championradio.com</A>

-----