[TowerTalk] Ameritron RCS-4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ameritron RCS-4
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 20:39:49 EDT
To answer Mr Pringle,

My name is Paul, not Poster-

I had a number of technical points referenced in my write up on eham- Look at
eham.net under antenna switches product reviews where you find  "the rest of
the story":

Nov 15th, 1999
Oct 9th, 1999
Sept 28th, 1999

(All were submitted with my call but two of the three postings changed to
"Anonymous" , go figure)

I still say save yourself the headache and go with the RCS8, or better yet,
anyone else's antenna switch vs the RCS4 unless you enjoy trouble shooting
every feedline your system has to figure which one is picking up the AC
noise-

73

Paul  N0AH

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----