[TowerTalk] Telephone Poles??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telephone Poles??
From: K4BEV@aol.com (K4BEV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:48:28 EDT
In a message dated 7/2/01 16:05:01 Central Daylight Time, kev@ida.net writes:

<< Can you install climbing spikes in the poles? >>

A lot of sporting goods stores (es WalMart in these parts) carry screw in
steps used for climbing trees while deer hunting. They work great, and you
can take them with you so the local kids can't climb the pole. There is also
a version that straps on to the tree, but I've found that they slip at the
worst time.

73 - Don K4BEV

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----