[TowerTalk] Take down Rohn 25G tower with crane?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Take down Rohn 25G tower with crane?
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 18:56:15 +0100
before you go to all that trouble just take a couple decent size wrenches.  if
the bolts don't loosen easily just twist the heads off and forget them.  much
faster and less effort than trying to save them and less chance of damage to the
tower than cutting.  i wouldn't reuse bolts that had been up that long anyway so
no use babying them.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@berkshire.net

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----